9/15/17

OOOPS... I'm sorry!

As the title says I messed up... Not in a very bad way but I didn't have my regular posts this week... A lot has happened sooooo... To make it up to you I am going to share a video for the two days I missed along with today's video! I do hope you enjoy them!

First up is Monday's music video!


I love this video.... +Sebastiano Serafini is so talented... I know he worked hard to get where he is! As always he s a joy to watch!!!

And now it is time for the random video I usually do...


Thank you so much +Sharmander and +Taylor R テイラー !!!

I am beginning to think that I need to write an actual letter to Taylor so that I can ask her about the Blog sharing her videos... Wish me Luck... I think I'm going to need it!!!

And finally... Another random video!


Here +Kento Bento  shared with us some facts about Ramune... a popular drink in Japan. You can find them here in the USA but its kinda hard. I plan on doing a video on them once I can find them... Please wish me Luck with thhat or if you know where in southern newhampshire or mass around salem I coud get them please let me know!!!

Anyhow... I'm gonna run for now... Gatta do my yoga!

As always... Thanx for reading my post and watching the videos!
Hope you have a yummy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment