9/8/17

Lesson Time!!! 9~8~2017


It's time for the next lesson I wish to share with you! Make sure you check out +tomoko tomoko's YouTube channel if you like this video... She did great on it if you ask me!


Vocabulary:
敷く shiku = to spread
壊れている kowareteiru = be broken
教会 kyoukai = church
受ける ukeru = to take
集まっている atsumatteiru = to get together
老若男女 rounyaku nannyo = people of all ages
気分になる kibun ni naru = feel like 
掴む tsukamu = to grab
鐘をならす kane wo narasu = to ring a bell
降りる oriru = to go down
初めて hajimete = for the first time
経験 keiken = experience

Well I know it was short but it was packed with a lot of information for us all! Hope you enjoyed it!I know I did!!! And this concludes our lesson for today!

As always... Thanx for watching what I bring to your attention!
Hope you have an adventurous and educational day!

No comments:

Post a Comment