9/4/17

Festivals... Not all are PG!!!

Last month we shared a few festivals  so I thought I would share a few more today! We will start off with a PG video but after that the other two are not PG at all.

+Sharmander brought us along to one in this video...


Next we have an older one from +Rachel and Jun that isn't one you would see here in the states... I don't think you would anyhow!


Yup... Lots of booty in that one... And it looks like it is really cold too!!! So now let me see if I can find one more festival from some of our other YouTube family members!


Yup I went there... Well I didn't go to the festival, +Strawberry Mochi did...But I did bring it to my blog to share with you! I hope you got some enjoyment out of watching these! That's all I got this time though... 

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared with you!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment