3/6/18

What does the future hold??? Can you tell???

OK... Here is a HUGE question for you all... I bet it's not one you ever thought you would hear from me though.... Here it is!

Do you think about what will happen in the future?

I know everyone does at one point or another but have you ever thought something would happen and then it did? I have had that happen to me a few times so now I am going to put it all on the line with our family member +Kento Bento and see if we can predict the future!

Supporting someones prediction can influence if it comes true... So they say...

Here is a video full of predictions!


What do you think??? It all sounds possible to me so I am choosing to believe!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading the things I share with you!
Have a wonderfully eventful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment