3/5/18

Backstage of a music video... What's it really like???

It's been a while since I posted a vlog-blog... Actually... It's been a while since I posted anything other than a review! I'm really going to try to change that and even though a lot of my posts will be short and sweet I hope you'll like them! So let's kick it off with a behind the scenes with +Sebastiano Serafini on the set of his music video Fire!!!


I love seeing that making a music video is not only stressful but fun too!

What did you think? Was it something like you expected it would be or was it a complete surprise? For me the best part was hearing what Aki said to Seba when they were filming the "kiss".... I died laughing! If you wanna see the whole video just look below!


Hope you enjoyed it! I thought I would combine last weeks missed throwback with today's post.. let me know what you think though I think I will be able to keep up with everything from now on.

Let's Have Fun Together!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I share with you!
Hope you have a magical musical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment