3/9/18

It's been a while! Let's jump right into it!


It has been quite a while since I put out a lesson video... +tomoko tomoko has been working hard on her videos and I really like the feel of this one so I thought it would be fun to share it with you!


These are indeed some useful phrases! Here is the vocabulary she provided for us too... Hope this helps you as much as it did me!!!

Vocabulary: 駅 eki = station トイレ toire = rest room 探す sagasu = to look for 痛み止め itami dome = painkillers わからない wakaranai = you don't know 聞く kiku = to ask st 発音する hatsuon suru = to pronounce 謝る ayamaru = to apologize 必要ない hitsuyou nai = you don't need 袋 fukuro = prastic bag 時間 jikan = time お金 okane = money 両方 ryouhou = both アプリ apuri = app 訳す yakusu = to translate

 I hope that you liked watching it as much as I did! I Look forward to sharing more of her videos with you each month!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment