3/19/18

Lets take a journey down the history path of the Japanese Ninja!!!

So I fell off the Bloggers wagon last week... Lets see if I can jump back on now!

I have long loved things about Japan so when +Micaela ミカエラ  put out a series of videos on Japanese Ninja I was hooked... Today I want to share those videos with you too because there is some really cool information and fun places to visit in the videos!

VIDEO ONE


That looks fun right? I think if I ever get to visit Japan I really want to visit this and the other places she takes us to learn about Japanese Ninja!

VIDEO TWO


That looks cool too! Ok now for the final video of the series!

VIDEO THREE


On this journey we learned soooo much... I hope you had as much fun learning as I did!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I share!
Hope you have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment