6/5/17

I'm back...I think...

I'M BACK!!!!!

Yup that's right... I think I can finally start posting my blogs on time again... I'm getting the hang of this puppy training thing... It has been forever since I last trained a puppy lol. My Lance was 13 years old when he passed away so this is a huge change... Not to mention Ziva is a tiny dog compared to Lance. I have to watch EVERYTHING she does right now!

So with that in mind let us start this week of with a semi-quick post... It's already too long to call a quick post after all... Here is a cute clip from +Sharla in Japan on making friends and Shared Living!


I know this post is short but I promise it isn't the last one! Hugs to you all and thanx for being so understanding as I readjust to my new life! I'm gonna end the post here...

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Hope you have an amazing and adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment