10/19/17

Yay we get to do it again!!!

By now I'm sure of a few things....

  • You know I usually do a throwback today.
  • You have figured out that when I say we get to do it again it means one thing only
  • That you are curious as to who it will be!


If you don't know the question to any of those answers it means you are a sum-what or completely new reader and I would like to take a moment to welcome you to the blog!

Now to answer those...

  • Yes I usually do a throwback but it's a special occasion so I won't be doing one today.
  • Yup... we get to welcome someone to our YouTube family again!!!
  • Keep reading and find out! But a special thanx to +Olli CuppaTea for telling me about her!

So now that I have built up suspense here she is...


She is relatively new but let me tell you her channel has some really cool recopies on it! This Halloween I will be making that slime with my girls... What better party snack can there be with our traditional witches brew for drinks!!! My niece always makes the drinks with the kids so I was looking for something I could make too that would add to the party!

So if you like what you see there I can send you to other places where she is found... 
Que the quick links!


That's all the links I have for you... But since I mentioned it I feel I should share that slime video... Here is the masterpiece I will make this Halloween!!!


I may change the flavor but otherwise it will be like that! I hope you like the video and that I've made it easier for you to find her on other media platforms. I think I'll end the post here... I have ingredient shopping to plan out and plans to make!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I post!
Hope you have a sweet and spooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment