10/13/17

Lesson Learning advice!


Usually for these I bring a video from Tomoko-san but today I thought I would bring videos that tell you tips for learning Japanese rather than an actual lesson... Here they are!



This first one was latter talked about... don't take offense because this is an opinion and her thoughts may not actually apply to you anyhow... The tips are good so I'm sharing it! Next she says this...


and then she says this...


I think there are a lot of things that you can take away from those videos but now here is a little info on apps or sites you can use to practice if you are like me an can't immerse yourself in the language...


I have played Erin's challenge.... It was fun and I like to go back every now and then and do it again! Anyhow... That is a lot of info if you ask me... I know there wasn't an actual lesson in this but I think that this works because it will help you with your studies!
I'm gonna end the post here... Hope it was helpful!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!
Hope you have a fun filled knowledgeable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment