10/5/17

Throwback and intent... What a mix!

Today I thought for the throwback I would bring us into another day in my life style Vlog from +Texan in Tokyo! yeah I know I show their videos often but I really like them... so here is the playlist they made of Day in my Life videos!


Yup That is the story setup I strive to do in my Life in a Nutshell YouTube videos! If you haven't seen mine then here they are!


I Know... A bit of self advertising there right... But I have to do something to show I am working hard! It's not easy being a Blogger/Vlogger and I don't do it for the money so it's not like that part matters... I do it cause it's fun and I want to show people they aren't alone... Yup I said it... I'm trying to be their flower of hope!

That's all for now!
As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post.
Hope you have a wonderful, exciting, and fulfilling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment