11/16/17

Throwback Thursday... a must read!

Normally my throwbacks have no meaning to them except to show older videos... This time I think it is important to start with a more recent set of videos. It has a lot to do with a back story so that's why I chose to put them on here... +LoveLyzKelly thank you so much for being so brave and sharing this story with all of us... You are an amazing woman!


Now that you have watched these stories let me just say that I have also been in a similar place... abusive relationships are sooooo hard to get away from. I was lucky as well because my husband I have now helped me to get out of the terrible place I was in... I can't thank him enough and I love him all the more for all he has done for me through my life.

Now to lighten up this mood a bit I thought I would remind you all why we love her videos... and why these first three may be her past but they are not her now... They helped shape her but are not all she is... so watch the next two and remind yourself she is more than her past!


Yes I purposely picked a video she mentioned!


I love the advice!!! I soooo am listening to this stuff because I need to work at my channel... and to do that I am going to end this with one of my first videos!


ok so mine is so short lol... but it was the first real Vlog I did so yeah... Bye everyone!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I wrote!
Hope you have a safe and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment