11/24/17

Daily dose???

OK... Here it is... Sort of... There is a twitter page that +tomoko tomoko follows and I think owns that gives daily lessons... Here it is!


I can't post any of their tweets because I haven't gotten permission but it is something you should check out if you want to get quick easy lessons! And now... Here is our lesson from Tomoko-san!


In this video she didn't give us a specific vocabulary so you need to pause and write it down if you want it.... I am not going to do that much right now but I think it is worth it if you are using this as a lesson instead of taking formal lessons! Hope you enjoyed the video! Thank you so much Tomoko-san! Catch you all later!!!

As always... Thanx for watching the lesson and reading the post!
Hope you have an educational and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment