12/21/17

Throwback time again... I'm in this one!: 12~21~2017

It's that time of month again... This is the second time in December where we are looking back in our YouTube family memebers videos... This time it is +Sharla in Japan doing something amazing!


Awesome job!
So now let's take a look back in my history... to one of my earlier videos!



I know... Crazy that I make them at all... What did you all think? This isn't the part of it that has adsense on it... That is the main blog. I don't write on it very often though so again like I said I am not really making money. I think my adsense account has a total of .47 on it. That's all I've made since this video was made some 8 - 10 months ago. I don't mind though... I'm happy doing what I'm doing so that's all that matters... I love bringing you guys stuff! Anyhow... I'm going to end this here...

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!
Hope you have an amazing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment